HRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip 2022 Download at Hrms.punjab.gov.in, Login
iHRMS Punjab Login | HRMS Punjab Employee Salary Slip (Payslip) Download |View Employee Service Book 2022 | How to Know Employee ID/Code & Password | EHRMS Punjab – Password Forgot | hrms.punjab.gov.in.
ihrms Punjab:- IHRMS stands for Integrated Human Resources Management System. It is a recently launched online software /website for Punjab state employees. In this website all state govt. employees can file their complaints and can check issues like salary slips, tax deductions, insurance, etc. If you want to access the website and check details related to your salary, you will have to log in with your username and password.
Here, on this website employees will have the facility to check their salary details and payslip online without visiting the HR office. This reduces the hassle for employees and provides all the valuable details to them about their money (salary).
Table of Contents
Online Process For Employees To Login
It is not very difficult process to access the HRMS portal. You can login on the website by following the given below steps:-
- First, go to the official website of HRMS Punjab official website i.e. https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/.
- Now on the homepage, click on the login tab and then select the option EHRMS Punjab payslip.
- When you will click on the login tab, a new page will appear where you will have to fill in your User ID and passwords, then enter the Captcha code on the same page to continue.
- Check the details entered carefully and then proceed to click on the login button.
- As you will click on the login, the system will verify your details and then will give you access to the portal.
Process To Reset Password – In case You Forgot Password
To log in the website, you need to have a user-id & password. But if for any reason you forget your password, then you need to reset it. Otherwise, due to entering an incorrect password, your account could be blocked. To reset the password, follow the given below process:-
- Visit the official website page i.e. https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/.
- Now on the login page, select the login option on the right side of the page.
- Then check the option forgot password then proceed.
- Or use can use the direct link (for resetting the password):- https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ResetPassword/ForgotPassword
- Enter the state, your department and employee code.
- Check on the details then select the search option.
- The system will need more verification, such as your registered mobile number on the page given.
- Then the support team will verify the details and if your info is correct then HRMS portal will send you a new password on the registered mobile number.
Process For Getting items Punjab Employee Code
Employee code is important for login. The user id is used as iHRMS employee code and is given by the employer to the employee. You can get the employee code online by following the given below process:-
- Go to the iHRMS Punjab website portal https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ and select the login page to proceed.
- Then, on the homepage, click on “get employee code” from the menu bar.
- Now enter Punjab under the option requesting for state, date of birth or the Aadhaar card.Then enter the registered mobile number followed by the Captcha code. The code should be entered correctly to avoid repetition of this process.
- The details have to be correct for the code to be generated. If details are right, then select the tab “fetch employee code.”
- The system will send your employee code to your registered mobile number.
Remember, all the details need to be entered correctly & carefully to avoid blocking of the page. The HRMS portal verifies every detail before resetting or providing access to personal information. So, Employees are advised to never enter wrong information or if they do so, then they will have to face consequences.
Note:- So, ihrms Punjab website is of great use to the employees to get any details they want regarding their salary without having problem to visit the HR dept. This also helps the govt. to keep records of every employee and to solve the problems of employees. There is a support team on the website portal which listens to employee’s complaints & issues and gives them feedback through the account, email or registered mobile number. For any query visit official website i.e. https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ or https://ehrms.nic.in/