NDMC Payslip | NDMC Employee Payslip Login
NDMC Payslip | Employee Login | NDMC Payslip or Salary Slip Download Online | www.ndmc.gov.in
NDMC refers to New Delhi Municipal Council. It is a famous municipal council that guides and governs New Delhi. Earlier it was known as the New Delhi Municipal Committee. The council has a heading protocol where the chairperson is a career civil servant. He/she plays the role of Joint Secretary to the Government of India.The Secretary is empowered by the Government of India. He/she has a Chief Minister of the city of Delhi. He / she is a Ex-official member. City has a strong union territory which is divided into three sections namely Delhi Cantonment Board, Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) and New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC).
NDMC have different departments attached to it and it works under the government of New Delhi. NDMC has started a website which serves to all the needs of the employee. In this website employees can see monthly pay slip, transactions, allowances, and perks and can clear their salary or any other queries. For this, they need to have login ID to access the website.
To download payslip or see other details, you need to login. And for this you need to have ID No./Employee Code/User Name & Password. You can get this at the time of registration. The employee code is issued to employees at the start of work or job. It is a unique code that is issued to the employee and is different for each person.
Table of Contents
Process Of Registration On NDMC Payslip Portal
If you want to get registered in the website or portal, then follow the given below steps:-
- First login to NDMC Payslip website page i.e. https://www.ndmc.gov.in/.
- Now, enter your personal details such as name, email address, mobile number, as required.
- Then proceed to enter the username and password.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- Now, you can use these details to login to the website official page.
Online Process To Login To NDMC Employee Corner – Payslip
Follow the given below steps for NDMC Employee corner Pay Slip Login through official NDMC website:-
- First go to official NDMC payslip website page i.e. https://www.ndmc.gov.in/.
- Then, on the homepage click on the option “employee corner”.
- On clicking the option a menu bar will open, there click on the “view payslip” option.
- By clicking on this, a new page will open where user/employee will have to fill various details required.
- Here first you will have to select worker type, then enter your username/ ID, and then enter the personal password that you have created or set at the time of registration.
- Now enter security code.
- After entering all the details, check them carefully and then click on login tab to proceed.
- System will process the login details, and within few seconds, the system will open the monthly payslip.
You can use the same process to access different services offered in the Employee Corner on the website. This website provides all the information about your salary, deductions, allowances, perks, aerials, etc. And if you have any query or complaint you can contact their customer care team by calling on Helpline No: 1533 (Toll-Free) or by email.
Services Under NDMC Employee Corner
- View Payslip
- FORM-16 (Pensioner’s)
- NDMC email
- GPF Statements
- Pensioner’s Life Certificate
- Women Sexual Harassment Committee
- Hospitals List
- 7th CPC Gazette Notifcation
- DTL Office Order
- Tax Declaration Form 2019-20
- Reservation Roster
- Recruitment Rules
- RMR/TMR/Contractutal EPF Statement
- RMR/TMR/Contractutal Wage Slip
- Apply for Smart NDMC ID Card
- Aadhar Based Attendance – Online
- Tax Declaration Form 2018-19 (Pensioner)
- LMHS Feedback
- Holiday List 2020
Note:- This service is only accessible to NDMC employees or members. If you are new employee then you need to first register yourself, to access the website. In this website employees will be able to see their salary details, and deductions on salary such as income tax, allowances loan etc. and other details as they require. And govt. will also be able to keep records of their employee. If you want more information or have any query, you can go to NDMC official website https://www.ndmc.gov.in/